Thursday, December 13, 2012

Operation: Fat Bastard

I came.  I saw.  I made it my bitch.  The poor scale never stood a chance against my jogging twice a day routine.  It was just a matter of time before I hopped on and the scale started waving the white flag.  That day was this morning.

After a brief jog on the dreadmill and a chance to cool off, I showered and hopped on the scale.  Damn thing couldn't go any higher than 179.0.  And with that, Operation: Fat Bastard has come to a close.

However, I've been getting reports of other threats and Black Ops may continue.  The 175.0 pound mark may need to be breached.  I've got a lot of beer that needs to be enjoyed, but I might be able to semi-contain myself til Christmas.  Another five pounds in two weeks sounds possible. 

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment